- Property and urban development
- Project planning
- Cost and carbon footprint analyses
- Project and construction management
- Supervision services
- Building services engineering
- Low-carbon construction
- Safety coordination
- Moisture control
- Project method consultancy
- Risk management
- Procurement consultancy
- Commissioning services
- Coordination of tenants
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Business and office premises
- Cultural facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Low-carbon construction and circular economy
- Industrial construction engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Technical analysis
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- Laboratory services
- Nuclear waste management
- About us
- Contact us
Protective measures against the coronavirus at AINS Group
AINS Group takes proactive measures to ensure the safety of its staff, customers and other people during the continuously changing pandemic situation. We work remotely in line with recommendations, pay attention to social distancing, and use masks when close contact with others cannot be avoided.
AINS Group is taking active, predictive measures to ensure the health of our employees, customers and collaboration partners, and to prevent the virus from spreading.
Our guidelines and practices are based on the instructions issued by hospital districts, the government and the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare:
- We work remotely in accordance with regional recommendations. We have implemented technical solutions that enable our design and project staff to work from home.
- We only come to AINS Group’s offices and the project office when we are healthy. Our safety guidelines provide safe practices for working at the office, for example with regard to social distancing and hand hygiene.
- We use masks at the office and during meetings when close contact with others cannot be avoided. We offer masks to our employees for journeys to and from work.
- We hold our meetings with customers and within the company via remote connections whenever possible. Face-to-face meetings are permitted when recommendations related to safe distances and other safety instructions are adhered to.
- In accordance with the restrictions on gatherings, we do not participate in meetings or events with more than 10 participants.
- We look after our employees’ health by ensuring low-threshold testing and by promoting a positive approach to vaccinations.
Our preparedness group actively monitors the coronavirus situation and related recommendations. If the coronavirus situation leads to any changes in our services or deliveries, we will inform our customers and contract partners directly.
We strive to ensure that project work and customer assignments continue normally under these exceptional and continually changing circumstances Read more: Our managing director’s blog on the impact of the pandemic on management and collaboration
For further information, contact:
Your project’s contact person or senior vice presidents or heads of business units.
Elina Haapasaari, HR Director
tel. +358 50 367 7188
Published on 16 March 2020, updated on 3 August 2021