- 11. Visits to our website
1. Who processes your data?
Your data is processed by AINS Group, formed of companies:
- A-Insinöörit Oy
- A-Insinöörit Suunnittelu Oy
- A-Insinöörit Rakennuttaminen Oy
- A-Insinöörit Civil Oy
- Prodeco Oy Lappi
tel. +358 207 911 888
Bertel Jungin aukio 9
02600 Espoo, Finland
Company ID: 2922537-7
2. Whose data do we process?
3. What data do we process?
We may process and register the following information:
- Contact information: telephone number, email address, address
- Job title / role
- Customer feedback and contact messages
- Information on areas of interest and profiling information
- Usage information, such as information on the use of the services – e.g., website browsing details, search information, and cookies
- Preferences related to permitting/forbidding direct marketing
- Any other information required for fulfilling the purpose of the register
4. Where do we receive data from?
We obtain personal data 1) from you or the company you represent, 2) in connection with using our services or concluding a contract, 3) from the Business Information System (YTJ) and Trade Register, 4) from companies that provide marketing information, 5) from telephone number and address information services, 6) and from credit information companies/registers.
5. The purpose of and grounds for the processing of personal data
6. How long will we process your data?
We will continue to process your data throughout the duration of the customer agreement for the management of which the data is required. After this, your data may be used for marketing and other above-mentioned purposes. We delete your data at your request or when it is no longer required for our purposes.
You have the right to withdraw permission for the use of your data for direct marketing at any time, via the cancellation option provided in connection with our direct marketing messages or by otherwise informing us to this effect.
7. Your rights
You have the rights listed below. To exercise these rights, you must contact us by visiting one of our offices in person or by submitting a signed request by email to email@example.com.
Be prepared to verify your identity. The request must contain your name, personal identity code, street address, and telephone number, along with information on the data that you want to receive. We always send our reply to an address verified from the population register system.
Inspection right and right to rectification
You have the right to view the personal data pertaining to you. If you notice erroneous data or that data is missing, you can request us to rectify or complete the information.
Right to object
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data if you believe that the processing is unlawful or that we do not have the right to process your data.
You have the right to prohibit the use of your data for direct marketing. We never sell or otherwise disclose your data to a third party to enable it to target direct marketing without separate and specific permission from you.
Right to erasure
If you believe that the processing of some of the data concerning you is not required for our tasks, you have the right to request us to delete the data in question. We handle your request and then either delete your data or notify you of our grounds for not doing so. If you disagree with our decision, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection ombudsman. Additionally, you have the right to restrict the processing of the data in question while the complaint is being processed.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the data protection ombudsman if you think that we violate applicable data protection legislation in our data processing.
8. Disclosure of data
As a rule, we do not disclose data to parties outside AINS Group without your permission.
We may, however, supply your personal data to you; the company you represent; and service providers that we use for managing our customer relationships, communications, marketing, direct marketing, and research. In such cases, the ownership of the data is not transferred to the third party, and said party does not have the right to use your data for a purpose other than the assignment agreed upon with AINS Group.
We always ensure that our service providers comply with legislation on data protection. We regularly use the services of, for example, the following providers:
- CRM service: Silverbucket Oy (2-3713011), Kuninkaankatu 30 A, 33200 Tampere, Finland
- Customer surveys: Taloustutkimus Oy (0114711-9), Lemuntie 9, 00510 Helsinki, Finland
9. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
We do not transfer your data outside the EU, and we also ensure that our service providers do not transfer your data outside the EEA without written consent from you. The US-based Google Analytics service and the HubSpot marketing system, which is Privacy-Shield-certified. Except in this connection, personal data are not transferred to any other country.
10. Data-register protection policy
We process your data in line with good processing practices in collaboration with our service provider as described below.Silverbucket Oy, CRM system
- We ensure that access rights to the service are granted to only the persons responsible for the service who require it for their duties.
- By signing an agreement with the service provider, we ensure that:
- The service provider processes data by using operative, administrative, physical, and technical measures that are in line with good data protection practices.
- The service provider’s hardware on which the data file is located is protected by a firewall and other necessary technical means (including protection against malware and other attacks).
- The service provider keeps a record of its data-processing operations and limits access to data to those employees who have received the required authorisation and training and who require the data for a specific purpose.
- A databank has been prepared for us and is kept separate from the service provider’s other customer-data databanks.
- This databank is backed up daily in two separate physical locations.
- Maintenance and end-user connections may be created only via an encrypted connection.
11. Visits to our website
For analysis related to our website, we use the Google Analytics service, which utilises cookies to collect and save information on your visit, including the time of the visit, the pages visited, the time spent on each page, your IP address, and browser-provided details on the operating system used for the visit. Your personal data will not be linked to the browsing information.
One part of our website is the HubSpot marketing service, which employs cookies to collect and save information on your visit, including the time of the visit, the pages visited, the time spent on each page, and your IP address. In addition, HubSpot may collect information from forms you’ve filled (for example, orders, downloads, and contact requests) and from e-mail and newsletter correspondence between you and AINS Group.
You have the right to prohibit the use of your data for direct marketing via the cancellation option provided in connection with our marketing and newsletter messages or by otherwise informing us of this wish.