- Property and urban development
- Project planning
- Cost and carbon footprint analyses
- Project and construction management
- Supervision services
- Building services engineering
- Low-carbon construction
- Safety coordination
- Moisture control
- Project method consultancy
- Risk management
- Procurement consultancy
- Commissioning services
- Coordination of tenants
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Business and office premises
- Cultural facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Low-carbon construction and circular economy
- Industrial construction engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Technical analysis
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- Laboratory services
- Nuclear waste management
- About us
- Contact us
- The AINS Group’s construction management services granted the ISO 14001 environmental management system certificate
The AINS Group’s construction management services granted the ISO 14001 environmental management system certificate
The AINS Group’s Construction Management Division has been granted the ISO 14001 environmental management system certificate. A certified environmental management system supports the environmental expertise of construction management consultants and experts and promotes commitment to the principles of low-carbon construction.
In the Construction Management Division, the core of the ISO 14001 environmental management system is formed by the carbon footprint management of built environments – the operating model for low-carbon construction management – which has been integrated into all its services.
The environmental management system guides operations in the direction of continuous improvement, for example, with regard to expertise related to carbon emission and circular economy solutions and the promotion of an active environmental approach and positive carbon footprint in customers’ construction projects.
– We are among the first construction management companies to have its services environmentally certified. Rather than taking the easy route, we have set ourselves the ambitious target of bearing responsibility for the achievement of our customers’ environmental targets. Our professionals have already shown expertise and engagement on every level, explains senior vice president Juhani Karhu. Read more: The AINS Group’s sustainability programme
In audits, the AINS Group’s construction managers were praised for implementing environmental management principles in project operations and promoting expertise and engagement in low-carbon construction among the personnel.
The AINS Group’s ISO 14001 environmental management systems were audited and certified by DQS.
The AINS Group’s Construction Management Division is one of Finland’s largest construction management service suppliers. The division employs 200 professionals in the management of building projects - professionals who are on hand to support our customers with their projects every step of the way.
For further information, contact:
Liisa Jäätvuori, chief sustainability officer, AINS Group
tel. +358 40 300 1358
Juhani Karhu, senior vice president, construction management, AINS Group
tel. +358 40 593 3783
The ISO 14001 environmental management system promotes the systematic consideration of environmental impacts and enhances the level of environmental protection in projects.