- Property and urban development
- Project planning
- Cost and carbon footprint analyses
- Project and construction management
- Supervision services
- Building services engineering
- Low-carbon construction
- Safety coordination
- Moisture control
- Project method consultancy
- Risk management
- Procurement consultancy
- Commissioning services
- Coordination of tenants
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Business and office premises
- Cultural facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Low-carbon construction and circular economy
- Industrial construction engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Technical analysis
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- Laboratory services
- Nuclear waste management
- About us
- Contact us
The AINS Group among engineering students’ favourite places to work
The AINS Group was voted the 11th most popular workplace in the 2021 Universum student survey, in which students were asked to rank their future employers. Among construction engineering and consulting companies, the AINS Group came in second.
Universum conducts an annual survey of more than 14,000 students to determine the workplaces that they find the most attractive. In the latest study published in May, the AINS Group climbed to 11th place among companies in the technical sector. In last year’s survey, the company finished 17th.
Among construction engineering and consulting companies, the AINS Group came in second, hot on the heels of Sweco.
– Everyone’s passions and interests are given space here. Young professionals - as well as older ones - appreciate our direct leadership style, low levels of hierarchy and the freedom to work together across organisational boundaries. Job satisfaction among our employees is high, people are engaged and they speak highly of their work community, which is the best possible way to build our brand, explains HR Director Elina Haapasaari.
In addition to its own employees, the AINS Group appreciates and invests in people who are just entering the field. This year, the AINS Group will again offer summer jobs and internships in diverse projects to dozens of students and professionals just starting out to help give their careers a flying start. Read more: For students
Diverse tasks and a friendly work community prove to be a draw
In Universum’s survey, the big corporate brands, such as Kone, Neste, Valmet and ABB, notched up the top positions. Among construction sector companies, YIT, Sweco and the AINS Group emerged as the most attractive brands, along with Skanska and Ramboll.
Universum’s study revealed that requirements related to sustainable development and matters related to day-to-day work and activities, such as a friendly atmosphere and a good balance between work and free time, play an increasingly important role when young people make their career choices.
– Workplaces, such as AINS Group facilities, where people are appreciated and the work has a real impact on the environment via diverse projects and a passionate attitude, fit in well with these values, shares Haapasaari.
In recent years, the AINS Group has been successful in employer surveys. In the Universum survey of professionals conducted in 2020, the AINS Group was the 21st most attractive employer for technology professionals and the third most interesting design and consultancy company.
For further information, contact:
Elina Haapasaari, director, HR
tel. +358 50 367 7188
Universum’s survey included more than 14,000 students and all Finnish employers: https://universumglobal.com/fi/opiskelijat-2021/