- Property and urban development
- Architectural Design
- Construction management
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Cultural facilities
- Business and office premises
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Industrial construction engineering
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Technical engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Cost and sustainability management
Low-carbon construction and circular economy
- Energy consulting
- Carbon footprint consulting
- Carbon footprint calculation
- Carbon-neutral urban development
- Circular economy consulting
- Construction and demolition waste compliance
- Pre-demolition audit
- Optimisation of the carbon footprint of materials
- Groundworks with recovered materials
- Low-carbon construction management
- Technical analysis
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- About us
- Contact us
South Ostrobothnian wood construction expert JM-Rakenne joins AINS Group
AINS Group expands its service offering in Ostrobothnia by acquiring JM-Rakenne Oy, a construction engineering company specialising in the design of wooden structures and residential buildings.
JM-Rakenne Oy, a construction engineering company specialising in the design of wooden structures and residential buildings, has become part of AINS Group through a corporate deal. The family-run company has offices in Kauhajoki and Seinäjoki.
The merger between JM-Rakenne and AINS Group will offer developers, construction companies and home package suppliers in South Ostrobothnia a new engineering and design partner with extensive expertise.
– JM-Rakenne strengthens our expertise at the national level in the engineering and design of wood structures and residential and commercial buildings, services which are in high demand. JM-Rakenne has both expertise and a great story. By joining forces, we can improve our ability to offer services to larger customers in the region and participate extensively in projects in Ostrobothnia, says Timo Leppänen, Senior Vice President at AINS Group.
In addition to engineering of wooden structures, JM-Rakenne, which started out as a designer of detached homes in 1993, has expertise in concrete and CLT element design and structural engineering.
– Our story will continue in good company. AINS Group’s expertise in various fields and its appreciation of individual and local values guarantee new opportunities for our employees and customers, explains Jukka Mättö, the founder and managing director of JM-Rakenne.
The company’s 20-strong team will continue to work for AINS Group as old employees. The former owners will also remain part of the operations. As a result of the merger, JM-Rakenne will become AINS Group’s new business unit in South Ostrobothnia, headed by Ari Mättö.
– Our skilled, independent operations in customer projects will continue to grow. In addition to developing our Kauhajoki services, we will focus on expanding our operations in Seinäjoki, says Ari Mättö.
The corporate deal was signed in early July. The plan is to align the companies’ functions during the autumn, with AINS Group’s new unit in South Ostrobothnia starting operations early next year. AINS Group already has a small unit that specialises in acoustical engineering in Vaasa.
For further information:
Timo Leppänen, senior vice president, Structural engineering, AINS Group
Tel. +358 40 569 6123
Jukka Mättö, Managing Director, JM-Rakenne
Tel. +358 50 574 6652
Ari Mättö, M.Sc. (Eng.), JM-Rakenne
Tel. +358 50 512 6416