- Property and urban development
- Project planning
- Cost and carbon footprint analyses
- Project and construction management
- Supervision services
- Building services engineering
- Low-carbon construction
- Safety coordination
- Moisture control
- Project method consultancy
- Risk management
- Procurement consultancy
- Commissioning services
- Coordination of tenants
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Business and office premises
- Cultural facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Industrial construction engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Technical analysis
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- Laboratory services
- Nuclear waste management
- About us
- Contact us
- Lean Construction Congress 3–5 June 2019 – How to improve productivity and collaboration in construction organization?
Lean Construction Congress 3–5 June 2019 – How to improve productivity and collaboration in construction organization?
This year the top lean event in construction and infrastructure industry focuses on cultural change for better performance and joint development.
A wide range of world class speakers will lead the participants behind the takt production, Big Room and Last Planner in Helsinki in the beginning of June. What kind of keys these trends enable for productivity leap in construction sector?
The methods and benefits of lean will be discussed ia. through the most advanced Takt production projects in the world. AINS Group CEO Jyrki Keinänen shares his views and experiences on how lean practices can benefit the efficiency, quality and customer value in engineering. Jyrki Keinänen is on stage in the Lean Strategy session on Tuesday and in the CEO panel on Wednesday afternoon.
The three-day Lean Construction Congress consists of an International Congress Day and a Local Congress Day preceding a Training day that offers tools for new management models. The seminar is organized by LCI Finland in collaboration with the Finnish Association of Civil Engineers.
Lean Construction Congress event site