- Property and urban development
- Project planning
- Cost and carbon footprint analyses
- Project and construction management
- Supervision services
- Building services engineering
- Low-carbon construction
- Safety coordination
- Moisture control
- Project method consultancy
- Risk management
- Procurement consultancy
- Commissioning services
- Coordination of tenants
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Business and office premises
- Cultural facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Industrial construction engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Technical analysis
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- Laboratory services
- Nuclear waste management
- About us
- Contact us
AINS Group’s Civil Engineering division gains the ISO 9001:2015 quality certificate
AINS Group’s civil engineering expert services have been granted the ISO 9001:2015 certificate. The division’s ISO 9001:2015 quality system covers all of its engineering, consulting and other expert services.
As an internationally recognised certificate, ISO 9001:2015 complements the national RALA certification granted to AINS Group and supports project expertise that the company has become known for the world over.
– Last year, one of our infrastructure engineering projects, the Tampere Tunnel, was selected as the world’s best mega-sized project. In Olkiluoto, our underground construction and nuclear waste management experts are playing a major role in the building of the world’s first repository for spent nuclear fuel. The ISO 9001 quality certificate attests to our desire to develop our high-quality expert services even further. It also supports the export of our expertise and our international expansion, explains Senior Vice President Vesa Järvinen.
The ISO 9001:2015 system also helps the company prepare for the planning of the world’s largest railway tunnel. AINS Group is involved the FinEst Bay Area project, aimed at promoting the Helsinki-Tallinn tunnel.
A quality system based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard contributes to the development of customer-oriented operations.
– The meeting of customer targets and continuous development of operations are at the heart of ISO 9001-based quality management. Process-like thinking and operations that meet customer needs in an agile manner also make excellent tools for engineering and expert service activities, bringing added predictability to the projects, says Quality Manager Anna Tarhonen.
The ISO9001:2015 system of AINS Group’s Civil Engineering division was audited and certified by DQS. The division employs more than 150 people who offer civil engineering services in the areas of infrastructure, foundation, underground construction and nuclear waste management.
Vesa Järvinen, Senior Vice President, Civil Engineering, AINS Group
Tel. +358 40 652 9898
Anna Tarhonen, Quality Manager, AINS Group, Civil Engineering
Tel. +358 40 846 7938