- Property and urban development
- Project planning
- Cost and carbon footprint analyses
- Project and construction management
- Supervision services
- Building services engineering
- Low-carbon construction
- Safety coordination
- Moisture control
- Project method consultancy
- Risk management
- Procurement consultancy
- Commissioning services
- Coordination of tenants
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Business and office premises
- Cultural facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Industrial construction engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Technical analysis
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- Laboratory services
- Nuclear waste management
- About us
- Contact us
AINS Group to produce visualisation services for Senate Properties
AINS Group will produce services related to the visualisation of building plans for Senate Properties. These services will help Senate Properties to develop and sell work environments in a customer-oriented manner.
The framework agreement on the service, which will kick off in January, was signed at the end of 2018.
– The goal of Senate Properties is to build productive and efficient work premises that serve the operations and meet the customer’s needs. Being able to demonstrate plans and proposed solutions to the customer in a way that is clear and easily understood is an important part of construction and renovation projects, and we invest in this area with the help of reliable partners, explains Mirkka Rekola, a BIM adviser at Senate Properties.
Services offered by AINS Group will help Senate Properties in the visualisation and presentation of sales solutions and in change management. The services to be provided include the design of visualisation services, the preparation of materials including VR and 3D models and 360° videos, and the organisation of workshops and demo events for Senate Properties’ customers when necessary.
– To create functional premises, we need users, designers and construction companies to interact with one another. With our visualisation services, we can ensure that operators from different fields are on the same page. In a construction project, this results in better management and decision-making, cost reductions, and premises that function properly from the outset, says Jaakko Jauhiainen, Chief Technology Officer at AINS Group.
– Senate Properties is an ambitious developer. We are more than happy to work with Senate Properties to build, sell and market pleasant and productive work environment solutions.
In its bidding process, Senate Properties also selected four other service providers. AINS Group’s service package achieved the highest score in the process.
Visualisation services form a part of AINS Group’s user-oriented service design and design expertise and belong to its construction management service unit.
Jaakko Jauhiainen, Chief Technology Officer, AINS Group
Tel. + 358 400 448 913
Mirkka Rekola, Adviser, Senate Properties
Tel. + 358 400 591 867
AINS Group is a Finnish design and consulting company operating in the construction sector. It employs more than 700 experts in the fields of construction management, structural engineering and environmental and civil engineering in nine locations. www.ains.fi
Senate Properties is an expert on office premises and is the work environment partner of the Finnish government. We are a pioneer in new work environments and ways of working. Our centralised solutions help our customers to improve their efficiency and reduce office costs. www.senaatti.fi