The façades of a building in Tampere from 1954 were mainly plastered. In the project, the old plastering was replaced with three-layer plastering and the plinth structures were cleaned. An old chimney, which was no longer in use, was dismantled. Door and window structures were replaced. Airing balcony slabs were replaced, and balcony roofs were rebuilt. Entrances and yard areas were renovated. New bicycle shelters were built in the courtyard, and waste bins were replaced with deep-collection containers installed partly underground. The lighting in the yard was improved.