- Property and urban development
- Project planning
- Cost and carbon footprint analyses
- Project and construction management
- Supervision services
- Building services engineering
- Low-carbon construction
- Safety coordination
- Moisture control
- Project method consultancy
- Risk management
- Procurement consultancy
- Commissioning services
- Coordination of tenants
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Business and office premises
- Cultural facilities
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Low-carbon construction and circular economy
- Industrial construction engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Technical analysis
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastucture engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Design services for rock engineering
- Underground engineering
- Specialist services
- Surveys and inspections
- Laboratory services
- Nuclear waste management
- About us
- Contact us
Pekka Narinen joins AINS Group as Chief Operating Officer
Pekka Narinen is joining AINS Group to run its projects that cross boundaries of different business units and to take over responsibility for the sale of design services in the capital region and for the industrial sector. Narinen, who has extensive experience in managing projects and engineering companies, transfers to AINS Group from Afry.
Fifty-four-year-old Pekka Narinen M.Sc. (Eng.) has been appointed Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the engineering and consultancy company AINS Group’s Structural Engineering Division. Narinen transfers to AINS Group from Afry, where he was responsible for the company’s international subcontractor network and large Finnish and cross-border projects of its Buildings Division.
Pekka Narinen has more than 20 years of experience in multi-disciplinary design projects and international operations.
– Pekka has strong expertise in customer work and the management of challenging projects that cross the boundaries of units and business divisions. AINS Group has sets its sights on strengthening its foothold in construction services for the industrial sector and in the capital region. He will offer valuable support to our current units in the achievement of these targets,’ explains Timo Leppänen, Senior Vice President for Structural Engineering.
Pekka Narinen has more than 20 years of experience of multi-disciplinary design projects and international operations. Previously, he has led export projects and construction design and management services at Pöyry. Before that, he worked as the head of Pöyry Civil and the director of Finnmap’s construction sector.
– AINS Group’s expertise is outstanding and the company has exciting goals for growth, in which the capital region plays a major role. I believe that I can offer AINS Group new expertise and know-how in how resources in various design areas can be merged to offer synergy value to customers, says Narinen.
– Interaction at the customer interface must be continuous. That allows us to recognise customer needs before the projects are launched. The goal is that we are invited to take part in projects without needing to offer our services. AINS Group has the expertise and commitment to customer targets needed for that – there's no two ways about it.
Pekka Narinen took over as AINS Group’s COO for structural engineering and joined the executive team on 1 September 2021. Narinen will support the heads of units and divisions and focus on the development of sales of multi-disciplinary projects and operations in the capital region and for the industrial sector.
For further information:
Pekka Narinen, COO, Structural Engineering, AINS Group
Tel. +358 40 500 1411
Timo Leppänen, senior vice president, Structural engineering, AINS Group
Tel. +358 40 569 6123