- Property and urban development
- Architectural Design
- Construction management
- Structural and element engineering
- Wood structures
- Residential and hybrid buildings
- Hotels and other accommodation
- Schools, educational institutes and day care centres
- Cultural facilities
- Business and office premises
- Parking facilities and terminals
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Technical analysis FEM and CFD
- Research and development
- Industrial construction engineering
- Renovation engineering
- Infrastructure engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Rock and underground engineering
- Technical engineering
- Acoustical engineering
- Cost and sustainability management
Low-carbon construction and circular economy
- Energy consulting
- Carbon footprint consulting
- Carbon footprint calculation
- Carbon-neutral urban development
- Circular economy consulting
- Construction and demolition waste compliance
- Pre-demolition audit
- Optimisation of the carbon footprint of materials
- Groundworks with recovered materials
- Low-carbon construction management
- Surveys and inspections
- Specialist services
- About us
- Contact us
Building engineering company GHS Group to become part of AINS Group
GHS Group, which specialises in HVAC and electrical engineering, has merged with AINS Group as a result of a corporate deal. The engineering company employs 14 building engineering professionals in the capital region.
Consequently, GHS Group becomes AINS Group’s new industrial and building services unit in Helsinki, complementing its existing construction management and architectural, structural and civil engineering services in the capital region.
‘GHS Group has strong special expertise in repair projects and machine room design. Together, we can offer comprehensive HVAC engineering, monitoring and electrical engineering services to the industrial and construction sectors all over Finland,’ says Sasu Karkiainen, Senior Vice President at AINS Group.
Established in 2007, GHS Group offers energy and condition surveys, in addition to HVAC engineering, monitoring and electrical engineering.
GHS Group will become AINS Group’s new industrial and building engineering unit in Helsinki. The picture shows Juha Lyyra (left), Janne Koponen and Sasu Karkiainen. Picture: Pentti Hokkanen
All GHS Group’s experts will continue at AINS Group as existing employees, and the owners will also continue their involvement in the company. Janne Koponen, who acted as GHS Group’s managing director, will become head of the new unit. Juha Lyyra, the chairman of the board, will act as the unit’s engineering director.
‘GHS Group will gain a stronger foundation on which to build its growth and development. We will also gain experienced colleagues to support our projects in specialist building services and in architectural, structural and civil engineering, and we will also improve our capacity to develop in the area of environmental sustainability. As part of AINS Group, we can retain our desire to develop ourselves, our entrepreneurial approach and our low hierarchy,’ says Janne Koponen.
The acquisition took place on 1 June 2022. GHS Group will continue its operations as AINS Group’s subsidiary under its present name. The fusion of operations with AINS Group’s Industrial and Building Services Division will be realised in spring 2023.
For further information, contact:
Sasu Karkiainen, Senior Vice President, Industrial and Building Services, AINS Group
Tel. +358 40 525 4634
Janne Koponen, Head of Business Unit, GHS Group – part of AINS Group
Tel. +358 40 717 5300
Juha Lyyra, Engineering Director, GHS Group – part of AINS Group
Tel. +358 40 513 2433
"Together, we can offer comprehensive HVAC engineering, monitoring and electrical engineering services to the industrial and construction sectors all over Finland."
Senior Vice President,
- Established in 2007, GHS Group offers energy and condition surveys, in addition to HVAC engineering, monitoring and electrical engineering.
- Employs 14 building engineering professionals in the capital region.
Headquarters in Helsinki