Great projects are carried out in collaboration:
Hämppi parking facility, Tampere, Finland
The award-winning P-Hämppi is an engineering tour de force that meets all the requirements set by users for an underground parking facility with regard to usability and convenience. Upon completion, P-Hämppi became Europe’s most modern parking facility.
We acted as the principal consultant for the project. In addition, we were responsible for the project’s construction management, expert and local supervision, and geotechnical, rock, HVAC, traffic and structural engineering, as well as the principal designer activities in the initial stages.
Information on the project:
- Gross floor area 200,000 m²
- Cost 70 million euros
- The parking facility is designed for 900 vehicles.
- 2013 EPA Award for a new parking structure
- Lighting Project of the Year 2013
- 2012 Pirkanmaan Y-teko Award in civil engineering